*** WORKSHOP SUSPENDED FOR INDETERMINATED TIME *** Workshops with pre-established dates. Register your children to share this pleasant adventure with their friends!
The workshops are intended for children of ages 4 to 12, where they will be introduced to the process of making chocolate and will last approximately 1h15.
Theoretical part explaining among other things...
- the origin of chocolate
- the manufacturing process
- Hand washing
- Painting molds with dark and white chocolate
- Molding with the tempering machine with milk chocolate
- Scraping the molds and tasting
- Bonding the chocolate
- Packing the masterpiece with ribbon and cellophane paper
Returning home !
Dates for 2019-2020
|HALLOWEEN 2019||October 26|
|CHRISTMAS 2019||December 14th|
|VALENTINE’S DAY 2020||February 8|
|EASTER 2020||April 4 and 5|
|MOTHER'S DAY||May 9|
Price: $ 25 + taxes per person
The workshops will take place at the following times: 9:00 am, 10:30 am, 1:30 pm and 3:00 pm.
Reservation required: 450 653-5616